Rebecca Tatum is a a natural life photographer based in Blount County, Tennessee. Family portrait sessions are booked on location in Maryville, Alcoa, Louisville, Townsend Knoxville, and surrounding areas in East Tennessee. CLICK HERE to learn more about photography by Rebecca Tatum.
In case you haven’t caught on, this page is about me. I live in Maryville, TN where I dabble in many things while teetering on the verge of insanity. It seems as though I thrive in chaos. Some people say that I have a “full plate,” but I disagree – God gave me a tray.
This blog may not be for you if…
- you dislike Rebecca Tatum
- you do not understand the English language- proper or otherwise
- you have no sense of humor
- you require frequent use of “lol” in order to identify a joke
- you are easily offended, especially by snarky language and toilet humor
- you “like” the Sarcasm Font page on Facebook
- you refuse to put on your big girl/boy pants and do something with the talent God has given you
Disclaimer: This site is created, developed, and maintained entirely by Rebecca Tatum. Intellectual property belongs to RebeccaTatum.com. Because RebeccaTatum.com stands firm on the idea that intellectual property is meant to be shared, please distribute content to your heart’s content and provide a link back to this site. RebeccaTatum.com is not liable for hurt feelings or any offense caused by rants on this site. However, the operator of this site is apologetic because hurt is never the intent.